Mediation is: conflict resolution assisted by a neutral third party achieved through active listening, understanding, exploration of options and compromise. Mediation is a win-win alternative to small claims court.
Next Training: TBA
DISPUTE RESOLUTION CENTER SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Mediation services to the Superior Court of California, Riverside County.
- Mediation services for small businesses in Riverside County.
- Public awareness education of alternatives to resolving disputes.
- Training and certification classes in Conflict Resolution in accordance with the Dispute Resolution Act of 1996.
- Community mediation to address daily issues and conflicts for residents of Riverside County.
- Police Referrals: Local Police Departments refer disputing parties to participate in mediation.
- Peer Mediation teaches mediation to middle school and high school students.
If you have a situation that you would like to mediate, please contact the Dispute Resolution Center