Mediation is: conflict resolution assisted by a neutral third party achieved through active listening, understanding, exploration of options and compromise. Mediation is a win-win alternative to small claims court.
DATE: Saturday, November 1, 8 and 15, 2014
TIME: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
PLACE: CAP Riverside, 2038 Iowa Avenue, Suite B-102, Riverside
PRICE: $250 by October 24th, then $300 after
DISPUTE RESOLUTION CENTER SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Mediation services to the Superior Court of California, Riverside County.
- Mediation services for small businesses in Riverside County.
- Public awareness education of alternatives to resolving disputes.
- Training and certification classes in Conflict Resolution in accordance with the Dispute Resolution Act of 1996.
- Community mediation to address daily issues and conflicts for residents of Riverside County.
- Police Referrals: Local Police Departments refer disputing parties to participate in mediation.
- Peer Mediation teaches mediation to middle school and high school students.
If you have a situation that you would like to mediate, please contact the Dispute Resolution Center